Saturday, December 6, 2014

All About Me!

My name is Crystal Evans. This is my 3 year teaching in my own classroom. I love teaching Pre-K. They are so sweet. I love planting that first seed in their little minds. I want to do my best to care about my students and make sure that get the BEST Education possible. I live in Georgia with my wonderful husband of 22 years and our 2 great boys, who have their very own careers. I am a very proud mom. I enjoy spending time with my family, going fishing and coaching sports .I attend church where I am one of the youth leaders there. I love working with kids of all ages.
I am so excited that I am getting started on my Master degree.  I thank god for leading me.. I could not do it without him.

Graduated from Alexander High School.(1993)
Graduated from Medix Medical (1999) -Medical Office Admin (Cert)
Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
Working on my Master in Early Childhood Education @ JSU



No comments:

Post a Comment