Monday, April 2, 2018

Quality Questioning

21st Century Teach
Chapter 1:
  I teach prek and I do a HOT question everyday. I would use the cycle of quality questions in my classroom. It will allow all the students to be able to answer the questions based on higher thinking skills. Go through the process of the answer.
Chapter 2:
 Yes I would use it. I would do a lesson on space and have the students pick a planet and create it and talk about what they learned.
Chapter 3:
 The teaching style that I would use in my classroom would be the synthetics style.
Chapter 4:
The Life cycle of a ladybug. I would read the book, do a chart, then ask the students questions on the steps of the process for it to become a butterfly. Poster 1 would be best.Give the students time to think.
Chapter 5:
 The one that I feel is most challenging in my classroom would be the negative. I always try my best to give praise and positive feed back when the child gives their answer. I always say there is no wrong answer we just got to find the right one that fits.
Chapter 6:
 We need to challenge the students to see what they already know. Get them to advance their thinking. Reach outside the box.We as teachers need to scaffold the students to have them give a higher level answer.




No comments:

Post a Comment